Grain-Free Pumpkin Muffins
· 3/4 cup all natural pumpkin puree
· 1 cup all-natural almond butter
· 1/3 cup raw honey, or pure maple syrup
· 2 whole eggs
· 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie spice *You can always make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice by using 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, and 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
· 1/2 tsp baking soda
· Pinch of sea salt
· 1/3 cup Cacao Chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or spray your muffin tin with coconut oil, or use liners.
2. Combine all ingredients until batter is smooth.
3. If using chocolate chips, fold them in last.
4. Bake for about 16-18 minutes. Keep an eye on them!