Egg White Omelette Recipe
- Servings: 1
- 24 g protein
- 11 g carbs
- 9 g fat
- 213 kcal
This is a great breakfast option along with veggies. Egg whites are nutritionally rich containing 6g of protein per white, they are also high in choline which reduces inflammation and promotes healthy nerve functioning. I prefer spinach as a perfect omelette ingredient as they contain vitamin C, Iron and other nutrients, not to forget Vitamin K a vital nutrient for strong bones. Mushrooms are full of antioxidants and fresh cottage cheese is full of casein protein. This sure makes a great breakfast for bodybuilders.
We also love tossing in diced chicken breast, broccoli and other veggies for addd protein & nutrients.
- 2 x tsp Oil, olive, salad or cooking
- Egg, white, raw, fresh
- 1 x cup pieces Mushrooms, white, raw
- 1 x cup Spinach, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt
- Cheese, cottage, nonfat, uncreamed, dry, large or small cu..
- 1 x tsp Salt, table
- 1 x tsp Spices, pepper, black
- Heat 1tbsp olive oil in a pan
- Saute spinach and mushrooms for few minutes, then set aside
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan in a medium heat
- Pour in beaten egg whites
- Let the egg whites cook and set
- While the omelette is still moist on top place the spinach and mushrooms. Sprinkle the cheese on top and fold the omelette to finish cooking. Season with salt and pepper
- You can mix salt and pepper to the egg whites, or herbs as desired